sábado, 24 de março de 2012

Mapa Better Together v1.4



 It's Better Together v1.4  

Download
This is a co-op puzzle map based on the popular Portal series by Valve. You can play this map with two players.
Creator's Notes:
Hey!, my name is FloddyFosh and this is my second puzzle map! Some people remember me from my previous map Prince Of Minecraftia, which was quite a success!
This time I made a sort of Portal Co-op puzzle map which has to be played by 2 people! It has over 30+ puzzles and again I tried to be original with the puzzles, and the piston-update helped me a lot with that! Also the Co-op brought a lot of new ideas.
I learned a lot of my previous map what people like and dislike about a map, so I could make this map better. There are no boring places where you have to walk alot and I've put more lights everyone, since my previous map had some really dark places which made vidding quite hard.
You don't need any mods or special texture packs for this map. So you can just search for a friend, download the map and play! Yay! Also don't mind my spelling mistakes since I'm Dutch!
I also recommend to play this map on peaceful since there are no places where you have to fight with monsters, there are only puzzles. I don't want any creepers blowing up the puzzle mechanics!
Since I wanted for people to be able to download my map without adverts I didn't put the link on adfly (Quite stupid now xD!). But I got quite some requests now to add a donate button so people could support me Yay! No donations yet but you'll never know! But after all the most important thing for me is that people enjoy playing my map and have a wonderful time TOGETHER ! Haha!

Posted Image
Watch the Yogscast play this map:




Map Details
Minecraft Version:1.0
 Size:16.55 MB
 Downloads:4473
 Map Author:Bielzeras

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário